Name - Ammodytes
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Stable isotope analysis reveals that humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) primarily consume capelin (Mallotus villosus) in coastal Newfoundland, Canada.
- Individual and population dietary specialization decline in fin whales during a period of ecosystem shift.
- A hierarchical modelling approach to estimating humpback whale abundance from sand lance abundance.
- Measurable Levels of Short-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins in Western Hudson Bay Fishes but Limited Biomagnification from Fish to Ringed Seals.
- Interannual temperature variability is a principal driver of low-frequency fluctuations in marine fish populations.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life