Name - Trigla lyra
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Food Preferences of the five gurnard species (Triglidae) in Edremit Bay.
- Spatial and temporal trend in the abundance and distribution of gurnards (Pisces: Triglidae) in the northern Mediterranean Sea.
- Quali-quantitative analysis of plastics and synthetic microfibers found in demersal species from Southern Tyrrhenian Sea (Central Mediterranean).
- Food preference determines the best suitable digestion protocol for analysing microplastic ingestion by fish.
- Enhancing knowledge on low-value fishing species: the distinct reproductive strategy of two gurnard species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life