Name - Anguilla marmorata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- 18S rRNA gene sequences of leptocephalus gut contents, particulate organic matter, and biological oceanographic conditions in the western North Pacific.
- Influence of environmental parameters on habitat use by sympatric freshwater eels Anguilla marmorata and Anguilla japonica on Yakushima Island, Japan.
- Climbing for dummies: recommendation for multi-specific fishways for the conservation of tropical eels and gobies.
- First record of cannibalism in the giant mottled eel Anguilla marmorata (Actinopterygii: Anguilliformes) as revealed by DNA barcoding.
- Colour vision in the tropical giant mottled eel Anguilla marmorata as determined by classical conditioning test.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life