Name - Adapis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Variation of orbital features in adapine skulls.
- Quantitative morphology of Eocene primates compared to living primates: examples of current studies.
- Morphofunctional study of the femora and tibiae of Quercy 'Adapis': recognition of five morphological types.
- Are there two distinct types of hypocone in Eocene Primates? The 'pseudohypocone' of notharctines revisited.
- Systematic and locomotor diversification of the Adapis group (Primates, Adapiformes) in the late Eocene of the Quercy (Southwest France), revealed by humeral remains.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life