Name - Scarus frenatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Linking reef ecology to island building: Parrotfish identified as major producers of island-building sediment in the Maldives.
- Constraining species-size class variability in rates of parrotfish bioerosion on Maldivian coral reefs: implications for regional-scale bioerosion estimates.
- Genetic Variation and Phylogenetic Relationship among four Parrotfishes (genus Scarus) in Hurghada, Red Sea Coast, Egypt Based on RAPD Markers.
- Bottom-up processes mediated by social systems drive demographic traits of coral-reef fishes.
- Possible control of acute outbreaks of a marine fungal pathogen by nominally herbivorous tropical reef fish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life