Name - Halichoeres semicinctus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Growth and production estimates for biomass-dominant fishes on a southern California artificial reef.
- Mating system and reproductive biology of a temperate wrasse, Halichoeres semicinctus.
- Larval exposure to shared oceanography does not cause spatially correlated recruitment in kelp forest fishes.
- Macroalgal height is more important than species identity in driving differences in the distribution and behavior of fishes.
- Early indicators of MPA effects are detected by stereo-video.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life