Name - Parupeneus multifasciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Phylogeography of the manybar goatfish, Parupeneus multifasciatus, reveals isolation of the Hawaiian Archipelago and a cryptic species in the Marquesas Islands.
- [Anomalies in the state of ovaries of the manybar goatfish Parupeneus multifasciatus (Mullidae) from the coastal zone southern Central Vietnam.]
- Decreased retention of olfactory predator recognition in juvenile surgeon fish exposed to pesticide.
- Coral reef fishes exhibit beneficial phenotypes inside marine protected areas.
- Gear restrictions create conservation and fisheries trade-offs for management.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life