Name - Mastacembelus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length weight relationship and condition factor of selected freshwater fish species found in River Ganga, Gomti and Rapti, India.
- Molecular phylogenetics reveals convergent evolution in lower Congo River spiny eels.
- Occurrence, bioaccumulation and risk assessment of dioxin-like PCBs along the Chenab river, Pakistan.
- Multiple independent colonizations into the Congo Basin during the continental radiation of African Mastacembelus spiny eels.
- Molecular phylogenetic analysis of spiny eels (Mastacembelidae: Mastacembelus) from the Rokel River basin and adjacent areas of Sierra Leone, West Africa.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life