Name - Myxine
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Bifurcating pattern of the ventral aorta and distribution of the branchial arteries of Hagfishes (Myxiniformes), with notes on the taxonomic implications.
- Myxine jespersenae, a new species of hagfish (Myxiniformes: Myxinidae) from the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Panbiogeographical analysis of distribution patterns in hagfishes (Craniata: Myxinidae).
- Molecular phylogeny and classification of the family Myxinidae (Cyclostomata: Myxiniformes) using the supermatrix method.
- Review of the hagfishes (Myxinidae) from the Galapagos Islands, with descriptions of four new species and their phylogenetic relationships.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life