Name - Seriola dumerili
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Evaluation of factors contributing to postrelease mortality of greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) in the northern Gulf of Mexico with depth and acceleration data from acoustic tags.
- Biochemical features and modulation of digestive enzymes by environmental temperature in the greater amberjack, Seriola dumerili.
- Effect of Transport Density on Greater Amberjack (Seriola dumerili) Stress, Metabolism, Antioxidant Capacity and Immunity.
- Identifications, distributions, and life history of four species of Seriola (Carangiformes: Carangidae) in the western North Atlantic based on contemporary and historical data.
- Two-way habitat use between reefs and open ocean in adult greater amberjack: evidence from biologging data.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life