Name - Hypomesus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- On the taxonomy of species of the genus Hypomesus (Osmeridae) of Peter the Great Bay, Sea of Japan.
- Evolutionary and biogeographical patterns within the smelt genus Hypomesus in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Phylogenetic analysis of smelts (Osmeridae) based on the variation of cytochrome b gene.
- Freswater [Freshwater] fishes in Northeast region of China.
- Inducible defenses as factor determining trophic pathways in a food web.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life