Name - Aldrichetta forsteri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Tagging investigations with small estuarine-associated fish: tag evaluation, capture methodologies and assessment of capture stress and survival in yellow-eyed mullet Aldrichetta forsteri.
- Validation of of fish length estimations from a high frequency multi-beam sonar (ARTS) and its utilisation as a field-based measurement technique.
- When close neighbours become good friends: plasticity of behavioural traits in sympatric fishes that form mono- and mixed-species groups.
- The effect of temperature and meal size on the aerobic scope and specific dynamic action of two temperate New Zealand finfish Chrysophrys auratus and Aldrichetta forsteri.
- Molecular characterisation and updated description of Neoechinorhynchus aldrichettae Edmonds, 1971 (Acanthocephala: Neoechinorhynchidae), based on material from Aldrichetta forsteri (Valenciennes) collected in Tasmania, Australia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life