Name - Garra gotyla
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Taxonomic status of Ichthyofauna in River Kunhar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- Length-weight relationship and condition factor for cyprinid fish species found in lower Zhob river, northern Balochistan, Pakistan.
- Fish diversity of the Vatrak stream, Sabarmati River system, Rajasthan.
- Study on embryonic and larval developmental stages of Sucker head Garra gotyla (Gray 1830; Teleostei; Cyprinidae).
- DNA barcoding and phylogenetic relationship of two fish species of genus Garra (Family: Cyprinidae) from Aravalli region of Southern Rajasthan based on mtDNA COI sequences.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life