Name - Parasagitta elegans
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Comparative ecology of three dominant pelagic chaetognaths (Eukrohnia hamata, Parasagitta elegans, Pseudosagitta scrippsae) in the Oyashio region during the spring phytoplankton bloom.
- Growth and reproduction of the chaetognaths Eukrohnia hamata and Parasagitta elegans in the Canadian Arctic Ocean: capital breeding versus income breeding.
- Implications of trophic discrimination factor selection for stable isotope food web models of low trophic levels in the Arctic nearshore.
- Trophic Dynamics of Zooplankton Before and After Polar Night in the Kongsfjorden (Svalbard): Evidence of Trophic Position Estimated by [delta]|1|5N Analysis of Amino Acids.
- Non-carnivorous feeding in Arctic chaetognaths.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life