Name - Barbus haasi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Semi-permeable species boundaries in Iberian barbels (Barbus and Luciobarbus, Cyprinidae).
- Integration of habitat models to predict fish distributions in several watersheds of Northern Spain.
- On species distribution modelling, spatial scales and environmental flow assessment with Multi-Layer Perceptron Ensembles: A case study on the redfin barbel (Barbus haasi; Mertens, 1925).
- The baseline leucocyte profile in the Iberian redfin barbel Barbus haasi (Cyprinidae) is not significantly affected by an 8 h delay in blood processing.
- Diversity and phylogeny of Paradiplozoon species (Monogenea: Diplozoidae) parasitising endemic cyprinoids in the peri-Mediterranean area, with a description of three new Paradiplozoon species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life