Name - Eretmochelys imbricata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Delineating spatial use combined with threat assessment to aid critical recovery of northeast Australia's endangered hawksbill turtle, one of western Pacific's last strongholds.
- This baby turtle surprised scientists by swimming against the current.
- Diet of hawksbill turtles (Eretmochelys imbricata) in the Gulf of California, Mexico.
- Green and hawksbill turtle detection and abundance at foraging grounds in Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands.
- MARINE TURTLE NESTING AND HATCHING IN TUN MUSTAPHA PARK, MALAYSIA, REVEALED BY COMMUNITY-BASED MONITORING.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life