Name - Lutjanus fulvus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Random PCR-based genotyping by sequencing technology GRAS-Di (genotyping by random amplicon sequencing, direct) reveals genetic structure of mangrove fishes.
- Brodifacoum residues in fish three years after an island-wide rat eradication attempt in the tropical Pacific.
- Anthropogenic stressors impact fish sensory development and survival via thyroid disruption.
- Retroporomonorchis panshon. g., n. sp., an unusual monorchiid trematode exploiting an atypical host.
- Studies on Comparative Analysis of the Morphometric and Meristic Characters of Family Lutjanidae at Southern Coast of Gopalpur, Ganjam, Odisha.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life