Name - Neoscopelus microchir
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Occurrence of tropical affinity fish in Galician waters, north-west Spain.
- Relationships between fish and otolith size of nine deep-sea fishes from the Andaman and Nicobar waters, North Indian Ocean.
- Length-weight relationships of eight deep-sea fish species collected from the southwest coast of India.
- Length at maturity and relationship between weight and total length of five deep-sea fishes from the, Andaman and Nicobar Islands of India, North-eastern Indian Ocean.
- Oogenesis and Ovarian Health Problems in Economically Important Fishes from Different Habitats Potentially Affected by Pollution in Thailand.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life