Name - Helobdella
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Netrin expressed by the ventral ectoderm lineage guides mesoderm migration in epibolic gastrulation of the leech.
- A tale of two leeches: Toward the understanding of the evolution and development of behavioral neural circuits.
- Biodiversity of parasites found in the trahira, Hoplias malabaricus (Bloch, 1794), collected in the Batalha River, Tiete-Batalha drainage basin, SP, Brazil.
- Qualitative and quantitative study of parasites of Pimelodus maculatus and Rhamdia quelen from the Jacare-Pepira River, state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Reflections on Model Organisms in Evolutionary Developmental Biology.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life