Name - Hydrolagus affinis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Structure and vascularization of the ventricular myocardium in Holocephali: their evolutionary significance.
- The bulbus arteriosus of the holocephalan heart: gross anatomy, histomorphology, pigmentation, and evolutionary significance.
- Observations of two deep-sea chimaeroids in Icelandic waters.
- Near-equal compressibility of liver oil and seawater minimises buoyancy changes in deep-sea sharks and chimaeras.
- Length-weight relationships for five species of Chimaerids and two species of Rhinochimaerids to the west of Ireland.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life