Name - Sinibrama macrops
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships of nine fish species from the streams of Hunan Zhangjiajie Chinese Giant Salamander National Natural Reserve, China.
- Length-weight relationships of nine freshwater fish species from the Liujiang River, Guangxi, China.
- Effects of dam structures on genetic diversity of freshwater fish Sinibrama macrops in Min River, China.
- Population structure and genetic diversity of Sinibrama macrops from Ou River and Ling River based on mtDNA D-loop region analysis, China.
- Occurrence, distribution, and health risk assessment of quinolone antibiotics in water, sediment, and fish species of Qingshitan reservoir, South China.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life