Name - Syngnathus fuscus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Elevated whole brain arginine vasotocin with Aroclor 1254 exposure in two Syngnathus pipefishes.
- Quantification of whole brain arginine vasotocin for two Syngnathus pipefishes: elevated concentrations correlated with paternal brooding.
- A low rate of multiple maternity for pregnant male northern pipefish Syngnathus fuscus.
- Foundation species identity and trophic complexity affect experimental seagrass communities.
- Asymmetrical gene flow in five co-distributed syngnathids explained by ocean currents and rafting propensity.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life