Name - Perca flavescens
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Portrait of winter fishing in Quebec: history, management and perspectives.
- Consumption and activity decline in Northern Pike (Esox lucius) during and after silver nanoparticle addition to a lake.
- Nonlethal detection of PFAS bioaccumulation and biomagnification within fishes in an urban- and wastewater-dominant Great Lakes watershed.
- Indicators of fish population responses to avian predation with focus on double-crested cormorants.
- Diet composition and overlap for adult walleye, lake whitefish, and yellow perch in Green Bay, Lake Michigan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life