Name - Bostockia porosa
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Diet and dietary overlap in fishes of temporary waters of southwestern Australia.
- The metabolic response to hypoxia and emersion of aestivating fishes (Lepidogalaxias salamandroides and Galaxiella nigrostriata) and a non-aestivating fish (Bostockia porosa) from south-western Australia.
- An introduced parasite, Lernaea cyprinacea L., found on native freshwater fishes in the south west of Western Australia.
- Implications of climate change for potamodromous fishes.
- Experimental evidence indicates that native freshwater fish outperform introduced Gambusia in mosquito suppression when water temperature is below 25[degree]C.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life