Name - Argentina silus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- DNA from formalin-fixed tissue: extraction or repair? That is the question.
- A strain of piscine myocarditis virus infecting Atlantic argentine, Argentina silus (Ascanius).
- First detection of piscine reovirus (PRV) in marine fish species.
- Halogenated persistent organic pollutants in relation to trophic level in deep sea fish.
- Winter mortality in Calanus populations in two northern Norwegian fjords from 1984 to 2016.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life