Name - Parathunnus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Changes in tuna landings of the Hawaiian longline fishery 1948-1956.
- On the seasonal variation of swimming layers of yellow-fin tuna, big eyed tuna, and black marlin in the area of Caroline and Marshall Island.
- Comparative study of food of big-eye and yellow-fin tuna in the central Pacific.
- The osteology and phylogenetic relationships of the blackfin tuna, Thunnus atlanticus (Lesson).
- Tuna longlining: Results of a cruise to the Eastern Tropical Pacific Ocean.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life