Name - Tor putitora
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Transgenerational effects of [beta]-glucan on thermal tolerance, growth performance, and immune gene expression of endangered cyprinid Tor putitora progeny.
- Light spectra influence the reproductive performance and expression of immune and anti-oxidative defense genes in endangered golden mahseer (Tor putitora) female brooders.
- New data on the morphology and taxonomy of some spiruridan nematodes (Spirurida) parasitising fishes in Jammu and Kashmir, India.
- Comparative assessment of egg and larval quality traits of progeny from wild-collected and captive-matured brooders of endangered golden mahseer, Tor putitora: A prelude to quality broodstock development and seed production.
- Feeding niche overlap between native and alien fishes in Swat River, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life