Name - Carcharhinus acronotus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Metal concentrations in coastal sharks from The Bahamas with a focus on the Caribbean Reef shark.
- Until Panama do us part: new finds from the Pliocene of Ecuador provide insights into the origin and palaeobiogeographic history of the extant requiem sharks Carcharhinus acronotus and Nasolamia velox.
- Reproductive aspects of seven threatened shark species captured by artisanal fisheries in the southern Caribbean Sea.
- Assessing trophic flexibility of a predator assemblage across a large estuarine seascape using blood plasma stable isotope analysis.
- Demographic characteristics of sharks in the sublittoral environment of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life