Name - Coregonus albula
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Age is not just a number-Mathematical model suggests senescence affects how fish populations respond to different fishing regimes.
- Vendace (Coregonus albula) and least cisco (Coregonus sardinella) are a single species: evidence from revised data on mitochondrial and nuclear DNA polymorphism.
- Influence of warming temperatures on coregonine embryogenesis within and among species.
- Trophic niche segregation among native whitefish and invasive vendace in a north Norwegian lake system.
- Current genetic structure of European vendace Coregonus albula (L.) populations in Latvia after multiple past translocations.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life