Name - Tubastraea tagusensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Invasive coral Tubastraea spp. population growth in artificial habitats and its consequences to the diversity of benthic organisms.
- Invasive corals hitchhiking in the Southwestern Atlantic.
- How Do Biological and Functional Diversity Change in Invaded Tropical Marine Rocky Reef Communities?
- The microbial profile of a tissue necrosis affecting the Atlantic invasive coral Tubastraea tagusensis.
- Sun coral management effectiveness in a wildlife refuge from south-eastern Brazil.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life