Name - Micromitra
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Some inarticulate brachiopods from the Upper Cambrian phosphate-bearing deposits from Dzhagdi Range area (Khabarovskii district).
- The demosponge Leptomitus cf. L. lineatus, first occurrence from the Middle Cambrian of Spain (Murero Formation, western Iberian Chain).
- Chazyan and related brachiopods.
- THE MUTUALISM RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BRACHIOPODS AND SWIMMING ANIMALS FROM KAILI BIOTA.
- Revision of the Order Paterinida (Brachiopoda) from the Lower and Middle Cambrian of the Siberian Platform.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life