Name - Chelon haematocheilus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sex ratio and intersexuality in coastal fishes near industrial complex of Korea.
- Habitat Use Patterns of Chelon haematocheilus, as Revealed by Sr: Ca Ratios in Otoliths.
- An outbreak of Lactococcus garvieae Infection in Cage-cultured Red Lip Mullet Chelon haematocheilus with Green Liver Syndrome.
- Changes in Main Fish Stocks in Bohai Sea around Shandong Province.
- Residual levels of rare earth elements in freshwater and marine fish and their health risk assessment from Shandong, China.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life