Name - Acanthastrea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- [The stony corals of the Red Sea. Part 9.1: the family Mussidae - genera Blastomussa and Acanthastrea.]
- Recent studies on the reef corals of the Philippine Islands and their zoogeography.
- Characterization of Quorum Sensing Signals in Coral-Associated Bacteria.
- [Colourful, more colourful and the most colourful. Information on the care of Acanthastrea and Scolymia in the reef aquarium.]
- Geographic Specific Coral-Associated Ammonia-Oxidizing Archaea in the Northern Gulf of Eilat (Red Sea).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life