Name - Gymnogobius petschiliensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Inconsistency between salinity preference and habitat salinity in euryhaline gobiid fishes in the Isazu River, northern Kyoto Prefecture.
- Upstream migration without complete osmoregulatory switching in an amphidromous goby: Estimated by body condition changes in different salinity environment.
- Phenological diversity of freshwater migration can prolong assemblage-level migration period in amphidromous fishes in a temperate river system in Japan.
- Preference for saline water of an amphidromous goby maintained during migration to upstream freshwater areas.
- Distribution of adult fish and spawning nests of estuarine-dependent amphidromous goby (Gymnogobius petschiliensis) in two streams of central Japan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life