Name - Gymnogobius urotaenia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Digeneans Parasitic in Freshwater Fishes (Osteichthyes) of Japan. IV. Derogenidae.
- Laboratory evidence suggests glochidia metamorphosis in Sinanodonta japonica (Bivalvia: Unionidae) is supported by gills, but no other tissues of the host Gymnogobius urotaenia (Perciformes: Gobiidae).
- First Record of Anemina arcaeformis and the Host Fishes of Four Species of Unionidae in Lake Anenuma, Aomori Prefecture.
- Length-weight relationships of four freshwater fishes from the Geoje-island in South Korea.
- Life history scan using otolith Sr:Ca ratios of diadromous fish in the Gouno River, western Japan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life