Name - Benthosema pterotum
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Ontogenetic habitat differences in Benthosema pterotum during summer in the shelf region of the southern East China Sea.
- Feeding habits of the skinnycheek lanternfish (Benthosema pterotum (Alcock, 1890)) in Kagoshima Bay, southern Japan.
- Length-weight relationships of 10 fish species from the coastal waters of the East China Sea.
- Dietary composition of myctophid larvae off Western Australia.
- Analyses of microplastics in the digestive tract of bottom-trawled fishes in Southwest Taiwan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life