Name - Lithognathus lithognathus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- High-throughput microsatellite marker development in two sparid species and verification of their transferability in the family Sparidae.
- Diurnal and water salinity-dependent metabolic activity of juvenile white steenbras Lithognathus lithognathus.
- Movements and residency of juvenile white steenbras Lithognathus lithognathus in a range of contrasting estuaries.
- Movement patterns of an endangered fishery species, Lithognathus lithognathus (Sparidae), and the role of no-take marine protected areas as a management tool.
- No-take estuarine-protected areas: The missing armour for the conservation of fishes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life