Name - Lutjanus kasmira
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Diet and condition of mesopredators on coral reefs in relation to shark abundance.
- Species-specific profiles and risk assessment of perfluoroalkyl substances in coral reef fishes from the South China Sea.
- Predator declines and morphological changes in prey: evidence from coral reefs depleted of sharks.
- Assessment of Coral Reef Fish Stocks From the Nansha Islands, South China Sea, Using Length-Based Bayesian Biomass Estimation.
- Dongsha Atoll is an important stepping-stone that promotes regional genetic connectivity in the South China Sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life