Name - Aristeus antennatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Discovery of SNP markers of red shrimp Aristeus antennatus for population structure in Western Mediterranean Sea.
- Larval transport of Aristeus antennatus shrimp (Crustacea: Decapoda: Dendrobranchiata: Aristeidae) near the Palam ? os submarine canyon (NW Mediterranean Sea) linked to the North Balearic Front.
- Estimating the spawning locations of the deep-sea red and blue shrimp Aristeus antennatus (Crustacea: Decapoda) in the northwestern Mediterranean Sea with a backtracking larval transport model.
- Abundance and distribution of the deep-sea shrimp Aristeus antennatus larvae along the eastern Spanish Mediterranean coast (GSA 6).
- An evaluation of the genetic connectivity and temporal stability of the blue and red shrimp Aristeus antennatus: a case study of spawning females' grounds in the Western Mediterranean Sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life