Name - Acipenser schrenckii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Identification of important proteins from the gonads and pituitary involved in the gonad development of Amur sturgeon, Acipenser schrenckii, regulated by GnRH-a treatment by iTRAQ-based analysis.
- Observation of skeletal system development of larval and juvenile Amur sturgeon Acipenser schrenckii.
- Screening and identification of female-specific DNA sequences in octaploid sturgeon using comparative genomics with high-throughput sequencing.
- Sequence and differential expression analyses of the Asnanos1 gene in different tissues of male and female Acipenser schrenckii.
- 17[beta]-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 12-like is associated with maturation-inducing steroid synthesis during induced oocyte maturation and ovulation in sturgeons.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life