Name - Adenomera
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Population structure and activity pattern of one species of Adenomera Steindachner, 1867 (Anura: Leptodactylidae) in northeastern Brazil.
- The frog Lithodytes lineatus (Anura: Leptodactylidae) uses chemical recognition to live in colonies of leaf-cutting ants of the genus Atta (Hymenoptera: Formicidae).
- Observations on death-feigning behaviour and colouration patterns as anti-predator mechanisms in Amazonian anurans.
- Diet of terrestrial anurans in an ephemeral and simplified habitat during the dry season in the Brazilian Cerrado.
- First karyotype description of the species of Adenomera Steindachner, 1867 (Anura, Leptodactylidae) in the 'thomei' clade.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life