Name - Mustela nivalis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Consumption of game and pest species by small- and medium-sized carnivores.
- A quantitative genetics perspective on the body-mass scaling of metabolic rate.
- Habitat suitability, core habitats and diversity hotspots for the conservation of the mustelid species in Iran.
- Conservation history hung on a thread: the unlikely chain of events deciding New Zealand's importation of stoats and weasels, 1880-1892.
- Jackdaw carrying off a Weasel while itself being the prey item.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life