Name - Pomacentrus moluccensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The fading of fear effects due to coral degradation is modulated by community composition.
- Size-specific recolonization success by coral-dwelling damselfishes moderates resilience to habitat loss.
- Contrasting Evolutionary Paths Among Indo-Pacific Pomacentrus Species Promoted by Extensive Pericentric Inversions and Genome Organization of Repetitive Sequences.
- How flexible are habitat specialists? Short-term space use in obligate coral-dwelling damselfishes.
- Long-term demographics of a coral-reef fish: growth, survival and abundance at several spatial scales.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life