Name - Sorex araneus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New cestode species of the genus Neoskrjabinolepis Spassky, 1947 (Cyclophyllidea: Hymenolepididae) from the Common Shrew (Sorex araneus L.) in Europe.
- Inter-annual fluctuations of sociability in the common shrew (Sorex araneus L.) as determined by a preference test: A case of balancing selection?
- Urban populations of shrews show larger behavioural differences among individuals than rural populations.
- A new, widespread venomous mammal species: hemolytic activity of Sorex araneus venom is similar to that of Neomys fodiens venom.
- Method for Detection of Exact Place of Birth of Small Mammals in the Studies Using Group Labeling with Rhodamine.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life