Name - Seriola fasciata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First occurrence of a lesser amberjack Seriola fasciata (Bloch, 1793) in the Aegean coasts of Turkey with morphological and molecular identification.
- An additional record of the non-indigenous species (NIS) Seriola fasciata from the southern coast of Sicily (Central Mediterranean Sea).
- ON THE OCCURRENCE OF SERIOLA FASCIATA (CARANGIDAE) IN THE EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN SEA.
- Using stationary video data to infer relative abundance and distribution of four Seriola species along the southeast United States Atlantic coast.
- Identifications, distributions, and life history of four species of Seriola (Carangiformes: Carangidae) in the western North Atlantic based on contemporary and historical data.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life