Name - Lutjanus apodus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Influence of supraphysiological cortisol manipulation on predator avoidance behaviors and physiological responses to a predation threat in a wild marine teleost fish.
- Seascape connectivity and the influence of predation risk on the movement of fishes inhabiting a back-reef ecosystem.
- Trait-mediated foraging drives patterns of selective predation by native and invasive coral-reef fishes.
- The effect of salinity on behavioural interactions between native Schoolmaster snapper (Lutjanus apodus) and invasive lionfish (Pterois spp).
- Trophic overlap of lionfish (Pterois volitans) and two native predators (Lutjanus apodus and Cephalopholis cruentata) in the western Caribbean.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life