Name - Acmaea (Collisella) digitalis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The effects of aggregations on water loss in Collisella digitalis.
- Predator-mediated microhabitat partitioning by two species of visually cryptic, intertidal limpets.
- The use of mucous trails by intertidal limpets to enhance food resources.
- Prey preference and seasonal predation by oystercatchers on limpets at San Nicolas Island, California, USA.
- The effect of wave action on growth in three species of intertidal gastropods.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life