Name - Lepidion eques
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sarcotaces sp., a parasitic copepod infection in two deep-sea fishes, Lepidion eques and Coelorhynchus occa.
- The Lepocreadiidae (Digenea) of fishes from the north-east Atlantic: a review of the genus Lepidapedon Stafford, 1904.
- Trace elements in deep-water fish species from the Rockall Trough.
- Distribution and some other biological parameters of two morid species Lepidion eques (Gunther, 1887) and Antimora rostrata (Gunther, 1878) in Icelandic waters.
- Trophic position of deep-sea fish - Assessment through fatty acid and stable isotope analyses.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life