Name - Dardanus insignis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Assemblage of hermit crabs near coastal islands in southeastern Brazil.
- Shell occupation by the hermit crab Dardanus insignis (Decapoda, Diogenidae) from the north Coast of Sao Paulo state, Brazil.
- Ecological distribution of the hermit crab Dardanus insignis in shallow waters of the tropical-subtropical transition zone on the Brazilian coast.
- Is the abundance of the red brocade hermit crab Dardanus insignis (Decapoda: Anomura: Diogenidae) in the infralittoral region of southern Brazil determined by reproductive potential?
- Structural patterns of a coastal hermit crab-gastropod shell interaction network: new insights from a unique relationship.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life