Name - Pterois volitans
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Areas susceptible to lionfish invasion in the Mexican Pacific.
- Trophic overlap of lionfish (Pterois volitans) and two native predators (Lutjanus apodus and Cephalopholis cruentata) in the western Caribbean.
- Reproductive biology of Pterois volitans in the Baconao Biosphere Reserve, southern Cuba.
- Differential learning by native versus invasive predators to avoid distasteful cleaning mutualists.
- Broad-scale acoustic telemetry reveals long-distance movements and large home ranges for invasive lionfish on Atlantic coral reefs.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life